Kardashian Kraze

Kardashian+Kraze

[ot-caption title= “Kylie Jenner’s famous Kylie Jenner Lip Kits. (via Ana Simon, sophomore)”]

Ever since the early 2000’s the Kardashian sisters have taken the world by storm.  From their renowned reality television show Keeping Up with the Kardashians to their apps, websites, and variety of products, these girls basically rule the pop culture industry.  Even though the Kardashian brand is normally associated with Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, and their momager, Kris, it also encompasses their two younger half sisters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner.  But, regardless of last name, the Kardashian-Jenner brand encompasses major products including the Kylie Lip Kit, Kimojis, and the Kardashian app.

With the Kardashians, it’s easy to say that the bigger the better. Over the past year or so, an obsession has formed around Kylie Jenner’s lips and who better to endorse a lip plumping kit than the master herself. After Jenner released her product in November 2015, the product took off.  Within seconds of the original release, the product was completely sold out.  Since the original release, Jenner has released three more batches of the lip kits, all selling out within seconds as well.  Jenner’s brand encompasses 7 different lip colors selling or $29 apiece.  Some of the most popular colors are Dolce K, Mary Jo K, Posie K, and Koko K, each one named after a special person in her life.  Jenner is bound to release another batch soon, so be ready to pounce on the next release before they are all sold out again.

Another famous Kardashian product is Kim Kardashian’s Kimojis. Even though Kim Kardashian falsely claims to have broken the internet with the her scandalous magazine cover, her Kimojis actually broke the App Store. Kimoji’s portrays Kardashian’s scandalous but fun and flirty personality. Some examples of the emojis are a pregnant Kim, a Tyrannosaurus rex, the Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon, Jesus, chicken and waffles, and Kim’s famous ugly crying. There are many more to choose from, so go the app store and just download Kimojis if you would like to venture through the great expanse of emojis provided.

Finally, all the Kardashian and Jenner girls have recently released their own applications, encompassing everything that goes on in their daily lives. The Kardashian-Jenner girls claim that the apps are a way to really connect with them on a level beyond just watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians. On these apps, you can receive makeup tutorials, cooking classes, workouts, and more. Don’t be fooled, these marvelous doors into the luxurious Kardashian lives are not free. There is a monthly fee of $2.99 per app. Some people have actually paid for access to these apps and have given back pretty good feedback. Eighth grader, Natalia Hauser is one of the many users of this application.  She says that the apps can be enjoyable and extremely entertaining, so go ahead and purchase these apps if you wish to amp up your lifestyle to the Kardashian level.

The Kardashians product lines have been very successful, and it wouldn’t be surprising if they released more products to share with the world soon. With the array of Kardashian products out to date, new products in the future will not disappoint.

Sources: Bustle, Kylie Jenner Lip Kit, ET Online