The Gallery Walk in Miami

A month ago, I was bored and had no plans for the weekend, so my friend and I hopped into her car and drove down to Miami. While there, we accidentally stumbled upon a tiny section of the city called the Miami Design District. Nestled in downtown Miami, the Miami Design District features a number of restaurants, galleries,  boutiques, and designer warehouses.

On October 12th, the Miami Design District will host The Gallery Walk, a monthly event where galleries open their doors to guests of all kinds. A 100% free event, you can roam from gallery to gallery, explore different restaurants, shop in adorable boutiques, and taste free food samplers throughout the design district.

Stop by the Galleria D’Oro for some free hors d’oeuvres. Or perhaps visit Christian Louboutin and buy a pair of the designer’s famous red-sole heels. Or you can stop by any local restaurant and listen to the musical entertainment. Personally, I love to go from gallery to gallery, tasting delicious food, seeing different art, and mingling with all kinds of people. There’s just so much to do in the district that it’s impossible to get bored!

Don’t have anything to do this weekend? Consider driving down and having a little fun at the Miami Design District. Bring your friends, your beau, or even your younger sibling. I can promise you that you are going to have a great time no matter what!

Check it out! For more information, visit:

http://www.miamidesigndistrict.net/calendar/