A Glamour Paradise in Miami

1. The Forge

The Keys, whose northernmost island, Key Biscayne, is a must-visit (via AP Images)
The Florida Keys, whose northernmost island, Key Biscayne, is a must-visit (AP Photo/Florida Keys News Bureau, Andy Newman)

For those of you who are craving a good dining experience, visit The Forge in Miami. Located in the heart of Miami, The Forge has a 19th-century Parisian façade that conceals a glitzy interior that has attracted celebrities for centuries. Celebrities like Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra, and Richard Nixon once flocked to the steakhouse for it’s glamorous appeal and delicious wines. It even has an 1822 Château Lafite Rothschild worth $150,000, a reminder of its distinguished name. There is also a reduced-calorie menu for the health conscious. So drive down to Miami and have a bite at the glamorous Forge and sit next to celebrities like Jennifer Lopez and Paris Hilton.

2. Key Biscayne

The northernmost island in the Florida Keys, Key Biscayne originally began as an exclusive resort in the early 1900s. In the 1970s, Richard Nixon even bought a home there. Unlike Miami, Key Biscayne contains little nightlife or celebrity sightings; instead, it is authentic, with nature being its main attraction. You can go swimming at one of its gorgeous beaches, have a picnic at a waterfront park, go biking on its cycling path, or just enjoy its view of the glamorous Miami. So take a trip down to Key Biscayne.

For more information, visit

http://keybiscayne.fl.gov/