The Coastline Festival Preview: Indie Fans Only

Musician Gloria Gaymor best stated, “There’s nothing to compare to live music, there just isn’t anything.”  For generations, live performances have been happening places for people around the world. There truly is something special to be said about the experience of a concert. That being said, while there may be many different concerts to attend throughout the year, there have not been any profound indie/alternative music festivals here in South Florida… until now! At 12:00 P.M. on Saturday, November 10, “The Coastline Festival,” a new music fest, will hit Cruzan Amphitheater with a bang. There

are ten hit bands that will be taking the stage, and set times for each performance will be announced at a later date. The complete lineup includes:

Passion Pitt

Two Door Cinema Club

Matt & Kim

Fitz & The Tantrums

The Joy Formidable

The Neighbourhood

Capital Cities

The Mowgli’s

Surfer Blood

St. Lucia

As great as that lineup is, by no means is “The Coastline Festival” solely about the music. Fans are looking forward to the “Food Trucktopia” lineup, which sounds just as impressive.  Nine different food trucks from around the United States will provide snacks and other edible treats during the festival. In addition to the food, there will be an “Isle of Art,” where vendors will be selling unique accessories, clothing, paintings, and much more.  Not only is this concert an opportunity to listen to raw, live music, and meet awesome people who share common artistic interests, but it is also planned to be economically friendly.  Tickets are $25 for a spot on the lawn, $40 for reserved seats, and $55 for the general admission pit.  For more information, be sure to check out: http://www.coastlinefestival.com/info.html. They are calling “The Coastline Festival” a “Musiculinary Experience.”  It is definitely an event you will not want to miss!