Dive into the World of Fashion or Zombies

What are you doing this Saturday? Why don’t you stop by Funkshion, Miami’s annual fashion week?  Or maybe you would rather visit Biscayne Boulevard to get chased by zombies? You’ll enjoy yourself either way.

Here’s some more information about both:

Funkshion: 

The 25th annual Funkshion starts this week on Wednesday and ends on Saturday. Attend any of the shows here, and you are bound to spot celebrities ranging from Jeffrey Donovan to Russell Simmons. The American Heart Association is hosting the Red Dress fashion show on Friday October 18th, and all the proceeds will go towards supporting medical research for cardiovascular diseases. When you go, you will not only show off your style but will also help those who are in need. However, you don’t necessarily have to go to the Red Dress Show in order to have an awesome time at Funkshion.  Visit the GlamRock runway show or attend the closing party on Saturday night. Either way, you’re going to have an amazing time spotting celebrities and looking at next season’s hottest swimwear. So go to Miami’s Funkshion fashion week, and have a good time as you help others.

For additional information, visit: http://www.funkshion.com/

South Florida Zombie Crawl

Do you want a Halloween Horror Nights experience without the hassle of driving all the way to Orlando? Visit Midtown Miami for a night of zombies, ghouls, and, best of all, food. This event not only features a good scare but free food and taste testers as well. Upon entering, you pay one flat fee, and, from then on, you have the night to fill up on bonbons and macaroons to your heart’s desire (without any additional charge). You get the best of both worlds: death-defying experiences at the hands of costumed killers and savory delights free of charge.

For additional information, visit: http://www.southfloridazombiecrawl.com/