Sadie Preview

Carnival-themed Sadie Hawkins dance posters were plastered around school to advertise the first event of FebFest, which also included dress down days and the multicultural assembly.

The annual Sadie dance is scheduled to take place on Saturday, February 2 and it is sure to be one for the books! This year’s theme is Carnival with the courtyard being decorated to resemble tents. Additionally, there will be fun carnival games and delicious food, catered from popular chicken restaurant, PDQ. If all of that was not enough to draw you in, the live entertainment will be provided by none other than PC student led band, Neon Bull. They have been working hard to curate a playlist sure to get everyone dancing.

Students will dress to impress at Sadie clothed in their best movie themed costumes. Students can either coordinate outfits with their date or a group of friends. There will also be a contest for best costumes. The movie costume theme is sure to cultivate some creative, crazy outfits.

To purchase tickets for this exciting event, buy through the link on elearning for a discounted price of $15. Otherwise, it will be $20 to pay at the dance. However, Sadie proposals are ongoing and have been uploaded to the instagram account @pcsadieproposals. The most creative proposal will win a pair free tickets to the dance.

The Sadie Dance is always a fun event where students get to show off creative costumes and have a fun night with friends!