Discover Your Sweet Side

[ot-caption title=”The Festival of Chocolate is any chocolate fanatic’s dream. (via Alina Carey, Senior)” url=”https://pcpawprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/chocolates1.jpg”]

The Festival of Chocolate at The Dezer Collection in Miami

January 17th-18th, 10am – 6pm

Have you ever dreamt of a world filled with just chocolate? Have you ever seen a land composed entirely of desserts? This Saturday, fulfill your chocolate dreams and take a drive down to Miami to discover your sweet side at the The Miami Auto Museum at The Dezer Collection. Each year, the Dezer Collection hosts a festival made just for sweet-tooths living in the greater Miami area. The Festival of Chocolate is a chocolate-themed festival that includes amazing chocolate at every turn. Not only can you enjoy watching the Cocoa Couture fashion show that includes clothes made out of chocolate, you can also drink from the world’s largest cup of hot chocolate and admire the variety of famous cars on display. There will be a diverse collection of chocolate assortments available to eat, including brownies, ice creams, cakes, and truffles. By the time you return home that night, you will be dreaming of chocolate.

Even your money will turn into chocolate! When you enter the museum, they switch each dollar bill for one chocolate coin. In order to buy anything, there is a policy that you must pay in chocolate coins.

However, this fun comes at a price. Adult tickets cost $20 and kids tickets ages 3 through 13 cost $15.

Last year, I decided to go to this festival. Personally, I am not a huge chocolate lover, but I came back from the festival adoring chocolate more than ever before. I look forward to returning to The Festival of Chocolate this year.

This Saturday, give in to your own chocolate desires and visit The Festival of Chocolate at the Dezer Collection. You will dine on delicious chocolate confections, learn how to make chocolate chap stick, and return home with your chocolate dreams satisfied.

For ticket prices and more information visit:

http://www.festivalofchocolate.com/